·Post-Doctoral Research- Kitakyushu institute of technology, Fukuoka, Japan.
Fault tolerant FPGA based satellite imaging system 2016.
NARSSCube: cubesat qualification 2019
·Philosophy Doctor - PhD. Electrical Engineering 2013
“Satellite Hyperspectral Data compression”
Electronics and Communication Systems Department, Faculty of Engineering, Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
·Master of Business Administration- M.B.A 2011
“Global management”: International Management, ESLSCA - France/Egypt.
·B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering 2000
Communication and Electro-physics, Department of Electrical Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt.
1. Ayman. M “Investigation of Associative Property of matrix multiplication in discrete cosine transforms for Fixed-point calculation systems”. L`viv polytechnic national university journal-department of computer systems and networks “March 2007” Ukraine
2. M. Mahmoud, Ayman. M, Ahmed Hassan, Ahmed Farag, M. El-Serafy, and Amal Zaki, " Micro satellites commissioning- Hands on experience” International Workshop on Small Satellites, New Missions, and New Technologies SSW June 2008 turkey.
3. Ayman. M “Standard architecture for typical remote sensing micro satellite payload onboard computer FPGA based. Hands on experience ”FPGA World conference-Stockholm-Lund 2009 Sweden
4. M. Mahmoud, Ayman. M, Ahmed Hassan, Ahmed Farag, M. El-Serafy, Amal Zaki, “EgyCubeSat-1 first Egyptian Pico satellite-minimizing cost and enhancing resolution” Military collage conference for aerospace science 2009 Egypt.
5. Ayman. M, Tamer Tawfik, and Amal Zaki "Remote Sensing CubeSat" 37th International Symposium, Remote Sensing Europe (ERS10), France, September 2010.
6. Ayman. M "Forecasting for number of satellites launched for the next decade using a simple linear regression technique" 19th International Conference of International Association of Management of Technology, IAMOT2010, Cairo, Egypt.
7. Ayman.M, Tamer Tawfik, and Amal Zaki," Novel Approach for Cube Satellite Imaging Payload" CubeSat Developers" WS, USA, April 2010.
8. Ayman. M, S. Elramly, and M. Elsharkawy, "Investigating the Effect of Bit Depth Rescaling on Spectral Bands Cross-Correlation in Hyperspectral Data cube”, The Fourth International Conference on Advances in Satellite and Space Communications, Chamonix / Mont Blanc, France, 29 April- 5 May, 2012.
9. Ayman.M, S. Elramly, and M. ELsharkawy, “Analysis of Inter-band Spectral Cross-Correlation Structure of Hyperspectral Data” International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Networks, Austria, 10-13 November 2012.
10. Ayman.M, S. Elramly, and M. ELsharkawy, “Hyperspectral band referencing based on correlation structure” IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering, Bengang, Malaysia 23-25 November, 2012.
11. Ayman.M, S. Elramly, and M. ELsharkawy, "Bands Regrouping of Hyperspectral Data Based on Spectral Correlation Matrix Analysis," International Journal of Video & Image Processing and Network Security, 12(4), August 2012.
12. Ayman.M, S. Elramly, and M. ELsharkawy, “Hyperspectral Data Compression Based On Weighted Prediction” International Journal of Image Processing and Visual Communication, 1(2), October 2012.
13. Ayman.M, S. Elramly, and M. ELsharkawy, “Hyperspectral Data Compression Using Weighted Spatial-Spectral Lossless Coding Technique” International Journals of image processing, 6(6), December 2012.
14. Ayman.M, S. Elramly, and M. ELsharkawy, “Hyperspectral bands prediction based on inter-band spectral correlation structure," SPIE Image Processing Algorithms and Systems, San Francisco, USA, 3-7 February 2013.
15. Amal Zaki, Ayman. M, and Magdi Bayoumi, "Design of High Resolution Nano-Satellite camera System" sixth international conference on recent advances in space technologies RAST 2013, Istanbul, Turkey, 12-14 June 2013.
16. M.Ibrahim, Ayman. M, S Elramly, and Mohamed I. Youssef, "Integrated satellite simulation and test environment for small satellites", Failure, Test and Operations Data Workshop (FADAT) 2013, ESA, Netherlands, 20 June 2013.
17. Ayman. M, Ahmed Farrag, and Karim Kamalaldin “Fractionated Imaging Satellite Constellation” 8th international workshop on satellite constellation and formation flying, Delft, Netherlands 8-10 June 2015.
18. Ayman. M, Ismael Ibrahim, Hatem Mohamed “Design And Implementation Of Space Qualified Camera Computer System Using Commercial Of The Shelf Components” International Conference on Recent Advances in Space Technologies 2015.
19. Salas-Natera, Miguel; Encinar, José Antonio; Martínez Rodríguez-Osorio, Ramón; Laverón Simavilla, Ana; Ezquerro, José Miguel; Sánchez, Almudena; Atapuerca, Francisco Javier; Toledano Sánchez, Daniel; Schena Vincenzo; Palumbo Stefano; Campagiorni, Paolo; Ahmed Ayman; Schmidt Michael, “New horizon scenarios using the Q/V band technology for satellite constellations” XXXI National Symposium of the International Scientific Radio Union, 5 - 7 September 2016,
20. Ayman. M “New FPGA Blind Scrubbing Technique” IEEE Aerospace Conference 2016, Big-sky, Montana, USA 2016.
21. Sara K. Ibrahim, Ayman Ahmed, M. Amal Eldin Zeidan, and Ibrahim E. Ziedan “Spacecraft Fault Diagnosis based on Logical Analysis of Data and Fault Tree Analysis”, IEEE-5th international Conference on Advanced Control Circuits And Systems, 5-8 November 2017.
22. Ayman Ahmed, Hatem Taha, and Khaled shahin “Design and implementation of space qualified integrated imaging system”, IEEE-5th international Conference on Advanced Control Circuits And Systems, 5-8 November 2017.
23. Ibrahim Mohamed, Ahmed Ayman, Akah Haitham, I. Mohamed Mohamed, Yacout Soumaya “Integrated Telemetry Analysis Using Human Expert Knowledge and the Logical Analysis of Data” IEEE Aerospace Conference Big Sky, Montana, Mar 3 - Mar 10, 2018
24. Sara K. Ibrahim, Ayman Ahmed, M. Amal Eldin Zeidan, and Ibrahim E. Ziedan “Machine Learning Methods for Spacecraft Telemetry Mining” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2018.
25. Ahmed Ayman, Salama Ahmed, Ibrahim Hussien, Abd Elfattah Mohammed, Nasr Amr, Yacout Soumaya “Prediction of Battery Remaining Useful Life on Board Satellites Using Logical Analysis of Data” IEEE Aerospace Conference 2019, Big-sky, Montana, USA 2019.
26. Ahmed Ayman, Ibrahim Sara, Yacout Soumaya “Hyperspectral Image Classification Based on Logical Analysis of Data” IEEE Aerospace Conference 2019, Big-sky, Montana, USA 2019.Machine Learning Techniques for Satellite Fault Diagnosis
27. Sara K. Ibrahim, Ayman Ahmed, M. Amal Eldin Zeidan, Ibrahim Ziedan ““Machine Learning Techniques for Satellite Fault Diagnosis” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 28 August 2019, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asej.2019.08.006