- Head of the Division of Scientific Training and Continuing Studies - National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences - Ministry of State for Scientific Research (2012-present)
- Head of the Office of Technology Transfer and Marketing (TICO), National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Science (2018 - to present)
- Coordinator of the professional diploma specialized in remote sensing and GIS in cooperation with Ain Shams University (2018 - to present).
- Supervision of the Quality Assurance Unit in the National Authority for Remote Sensing from 2010 to 2018
- Assignment for teaching at the Faculty of Applied Arts - Department of Printing, Publishing and Packaging - (2005 - to present)
- Ph.D. in Applied Arts - Department of Printing, Publishing and Packaging - Helwan University (2000 - 2003)
Thesis title: The evolution of 3D printing.
- MA in Applied Arts - Department of Printing, Publishing and Packaging - Helwan University (1996 - 1998).
Title of Thesis: The Effect of Controlling the Quality of Photographic Processors for Satellite Imagery on Remote Sensing and Spatial Maps Printing Applications.
- BA of Faculty of Applied Arts - Department of Mechanical Painting and Printing - Helwan University, Good grade (1987 - 1991).
- The effect of controlling the quality of photographic processors of satellite images on the applications of remote sensing and printing of cadastral maps - Master Thesis
- The evolution of 3D printing (with the application on digital maps in Egypt) - PhD
- The use of three - dimensional systems for the design of educational tools for children, the ninth scientific conference of the Faculty of Applied Arts, Helwan University constants and variables of design education within the framework of a global system of education (May - 2005).
- The Effect of Different Digital Operating Tracks on Colored Digital Map Data When Extracted from GIS Programs - Journal of Remote Sensing - National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (2007)
- Factors Affecting Chromaticity on Satellite Imaging Data During the Litho-offset Printing Stages - 10th Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Applied Arts, Helwan University (Millennium Design Issues 2008).
- Cartographic rules for the design and printing of atlases - Journal of Science and Arts, Helwan University (2009).
- 3D printing of digital elevation maps using the system of cylindrical lenses - Journal of Science and Arts, Helwan University (2009).
- Effect of Input Recording Accuracy on the Quality of Satellite Imagery with Digital Powder Printing Systems - Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing - International Publisher Elsevier (2010)
- Designing a quality system for the production of digital color maps - the first international conference of the National Institute of Quality (quality and future 20010).
- The best printing methods for printing satellite images - Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing - International Publisher Elsevier (2012)
- Designing an interactive teaching method for remote sensing applications in pre-university education - the first international conference of the Higher Institute of Applied Arts - Fifth Settlement 2018.
- The impact of the application of ergonomics visual controls in the design of educational websites - the third international conference of the Arab influence factor, the reality of scientific publishing in the Arab world: Dubai 29-30 June 2018.
- The Application of 3D Anaglyph Technology to Digital Maps - 3rd International Conference on Arab Influence Factors, The Reality of Scientific Publishing in the Arab World: Dubai, 29-30 June 2018.