The most important results of the study:
- Increasing the rate of reclamation land and the built-up area with a decreasing in bare land.
- The water quality of west west El-Minya area is a variety from low to high quality for agriculture purposes.
- Sodium chloride is the major salt in all wells in the study area.
- In general, water samples of west west El-Minya have the order of high, medium to moderate salinity and low to medium Sodicity hazards.
- The study shows that soil quality in west west El-Minya ranges from low to high quality for agriculture.
The study recommended:
- More than 90% of the study area is valid for reclamation and execution of development plans.
- Increased attention to social and economic sides of the build of hospitals, schools and new ways.
- Increased farmers' awareness about the importance of sustainable agricultural management methods.
- Remote sensing techniques and GIS are very important to dissection makers as help them to take right and appropriate dissection.